Vertical Bike Locker
Product Code: BVL1 / BVL2 / BVL3Fetching..
Fully enclosed galvanized steel lockers provide the highest level of security (Class 1). They are the most popular secure parking for cyclists, and the most expensive to install. Leda’s BSL and BVL lockers are in wide use in rail networks, making them the most widely-specified and used lockers.
Leda bicycle lockers are available in both horizontal and vertical models and are manufactured from 1.6mm Galvabond® sheeting for maximum durability and corrosive resistance. They can also be powder coated in a range of colors.
Vertical lockers can be manufactured demountable or flatpack in 2, 3 or 4 locker modules which are constructed around a steel frame providing robust, high vandal-resistant security.
The sturdy, vandal proof lockers incorporate a steel frame clad with Galvabond sheeting. They can be supplied in flat pack form ready for assembly and riveting on site in 2, 3 or 4 modular units fully assembled around a steel frame.
Sloping roof panel for water run-off. Stiffener channel under.
BVL1 - 2' 6"
BVL2 - 4' 10"
BVL3 - 7' 3"
• Provides the highest level of security (Class 1)
• Modular system tailored to suit application
• Single or double vertical configuration
• Protects bicycle from weather
• Bicycle is hidden from view
• Surveillance not normally required
• Best suited for long term parking
• Individual locking with master keying system
Applications• Railway stations and bus interchanges
• Park and ride terminals
• University campuses• Apartments