Horizontal Single 1 Bike Locker
Product Code: BSL18S
Fully enclosed galvanised steel lockers provide the highest level of security (Class 1), as defined by Australian Standard AS2890.3-1993. They are the most popular secure parking for cyclists, and the most expensive to install. Leda’s BSL and BVL lockers are in wide use in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane rail networks, making them the most widely-specified and used lockers in Australia.
Leda bicycle lockers are available in both horizontal and vertical models and are manufactured from 1.6mm Galvabond® sheeting for maximum durability and corrosive resistance. They can also be powder coated in a range of colours.
Horizontal lockers have been designed as a demountable unit and are supplied either as a flat pack or pre-assembled. Flat packs offer substantial freight savings, particularly if being transported to regional or interstate locations. They are supplied in single or the more popular and cost-effective double locker.
Ideal where only single-sided access is available.
Benefits• Provides the highest level of security (Class 1)
• Modular system tailored to suit application
• Single or double vertical configuration
• Protects bicycle from weather
• Bicycle is hidden from view
• Surveillance not normally required
• Best suited for long term parking
• Individual locking with master keying system
• Railway stations and bus interchanges
• Park and ride terminals
• University and TAFE campuses
Size• 795 x 1850 x 1270mm
Material• 1.6mm Galvabond sheet Galvanised or powder coated in a range of colours
Inclusions• Reinforced door & roof stiffeners, wheel rail, pull-out channel on 2 storey lockers
• Clothes / helmet hooks, 3-way locking, security camera access